CBD is one of the finest remedies of nature that offer exceptional health benefits. Many people prefer CBD vaping as it delivers quick and lasting results. Being an easy and convenient method to ingest CBD, vaping is safe for the newbies also. All you need is a vape pen along with cannabidiol vape oil to get started.
Introduction to Cannabidiol Vape Oil
The CBD vape oils or juices are formulated specifically for vaping. They contain CBD distillate. Firstly, the cannabidiol or CBD is a cannabinoid from the high-quality hemp plant, and then it is mixed with carrier oils such as MCT, hempseed, or olive.
The addition of a carrier oil helps in thinning of the CBD compound to make it suitable for vaping. Besides, the cannabidiol vape oils arrive in different flavors and aroma to treat the taste buds.
Active Chemical Ingredients Found in Cannabidiol Vape Oil
Full-spectrum CBD vape oil comprises CBD distillate along with a trace amount of terpenes and other cannabinoids. For an entourage effect, it contains delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol or THC in quantities less than 0.3%. Due to the negligible quantity, it does not cause any psychoactive effects on the user.
The CBD distillate in the vape oils consists of a high concentration of pure CBD along with CBDA or cannabidiolic acid. Apart from this, it also contains cannabigerol (CBG) and cannabidivarin (CBDV). The CBDV, CBDA, and CBG altogether assist in enhancing the wellbeing.
In addition to the above ingredients, the CBD vape oils are rich in terpenes derived from the herbs and fruits. It helps to deliver aromatherapeutic benefits to the user. Besides, it gives a delectable fruity flavor to the vape oil for a revitalizing vaping experience.
Does Any CBD/Cannabidiol Oil Count as CBD Vape Oil?
The CBD vape oils or juices are made exclusively for vaporization and inhalation purposes. You cannot consume them orally, unlike the CBD oils that come with a dropper for direct ingestion. You cannot vape CBD oils or tinctures as some of them might contain alcohol and are unpleasant to inhale.
However, most of the variants of CBD hemp oil contain additives like vitamin E. Though this vitamin is nutrient-rich and beneficial for health, inhalation of the same is harmful. Besides this, the carrier oil used in the tinctures is too viscid to flow swiftly through the vape pen. It restricts the vaporization process, thereby damaging your lungs and vape pen too.
The CBD vape oils contain a formulation of CBD distillate with a thinner texture than oils and tinctures. In addition to this, the vape oils do not comprise of any waxy lipids or residues that can become harmful upon heating.
Buyers Guide: How to Select Proper Cannabidiol Vape Oil Product?
For a great vaping experience, you would need to buy CBD vape pen along with vape oil or juice. The following are the buying considerations that would help you to get the best CBD vape oil.
Types of Vape Oils
The following two are the three types of CBD vape oils. You must select one for yourself as per the benefits that you want to get from it.
- Full-spectrum: The full-spectrum CBD vape oil contains the whole hemp extract. Due to this, it is rich in CBD, other cannabinoids, and terpenes. It contains THC less than 0.3% for an entourage effect.
- Broad-spectrum: The broad-spectrum CBD vape oil does not comprise of the whole hemp extract. It contains added terpenes and is free from THC.
- CBD isolate: The CBD isolate vape oils contain only the isolated CBD compound of the hemp plant. It is free from the plant waxes and the other cannabinoids.
CBD Concentration: It is important to consider the CBD concentration in a vape oil. You can check for the same on the label. By doing so, you will also get to know about the ideal CBD serving per inhale. It is advisable to start from the lower concentrations of CBD.
CBD Sourcing: It is recommended that you go for the product in which the CBD extract comes from organic hemp. The CBD concentrate driven by the certified hemp is free from harmful herbicides and pesticides.
Assess the Ingredients: You must never forget to read the full ingredients list present in the CBD vape oil. Besides, you must opt for the products that contain coconut MCT oil, hemp or hemp seed oil as the main base of carrier liquid.
Third-party lab testing results: Most of the leading brands get their products lab tested by a third party. They do this to check the potency, efficacy, and purity of the products. Furthermore, you must go for the vape oils that are lab tested for quality assurance.
User Guide: How to Vape
Vaping the cannabidiol oil is the easiest way to inhale the goodness of CBD. The vaping method would depend upon the type of vape pen that you have. The following are the most common ways to vape CBD oil the right way.
Disposable Vape Pen
- Firstly, you need to take out the pen from the packaging.
- Most disposable vape pens feature a button along with a light indicator.
- You need to press the button, and the light will blink.
- After doing so, you have to inhale and exhale the vapor through the mouthpiece.
- You need to replace the pen after you have finished the pre-filled CBD vape oil.
Refillable Vape Pen
- The first step is to slide the topmost part of the pen tank and fill it with the CBD vape oil.
- Secondly, remove the rubberized seal from the bottom part of the oil cartridge.
- Then you need to charge the vape pen using either a USB charging system or batteries.
- After charging the device, you can push the button to start vaping.
Are There Any Benefits of Vaping Cannabidiol Oil
Using the best quality CBD oil for vaping would fetch great results. If you appropriately vape the CBD oil, then it would provide you with the following benefits.
- Deliver speedy effects as the CBD gets released into the lungs. Instead of passing through the digestive system, it gets absorbed into the bloodstream by vaping.
- Help treat insomnia, epilepsy, recovering alcoholics, and many more, as per some researches.
- Provide higher bioavailability as more CBD compounds get into the body
- Rejuvenate the senses, thereby relaxing the body and mind
- Useful in treating the anxiety attacks and pains
- Arrives in the earthy aroma of hemp along with terpenes that give it a tasty flavor
- Relieve the stress and delivers a sense of calmness
Side Effects and Legal Concerns
The CBD vape oil is beneficial in treating certain health disorders and promotes relaxation also. But, vaping the same in higher concentrations might lead to the following side effects:
- Reduced appetite
- High urination than the usual
- Dryness or irritation in throat/mouth
- Difficulty in breathing
The legality of buying CBD oil would depend upon the source of CBD. The CBD vape oils in which the CBD extract is from industrial hemp are legal. Industrial hemp has low THC content, which is less than 0.3%. Due to this, it is safe and legal for consumption.
If you lead a busy lifestyle with hectic schedules, then vaping is the ideal choice for you to experience CBD’s goodness. You can use CBD vape oils along with vape pens that are super convenient to carry and use. Besides this, it does not get synthesized with the liver; instead, it gets straight into the bloodstream. From offering delicious flavors to quick results, the CBD vape oils are efficient in all.