Famous ‘Real Housewives of Orange County’ star, Gretchen Rossi, created her own cosmetics line, handbag line, and hit single all available on her website. She also has a preference for a highly talked about weight loss shake called 310 Shake.
A video on her Facebook page shows her sharing her love for the shake, which is a popular meal replacement shake with a brand new, ‘just launched’ formula. Their unique Tri-Plex™ plant-based protein blend apparently offers benefits for health and weight loss, and Gretchen (as well as many other reality stars) are singing its praises.
The company, 310 Nutrition, has other weight loss products available, which, according to 310 Shake reviews, are very effective, including new 310 Metaboost, 310 Lemonade, 310 Tea, 310 Juice, and more.
In her video, Gretchen talks about a new 310 starter kit that allows people to try the new shake formula, apparently with an enhanced taste that leaves your taste buds craving more. According to Gretchen, the starter kit is currently 80% off the normal price, at an amount of $14.99.
Here’s what’s in the kit…
- 310 Shaker Cup,
- New 310Shake Vanilla, Strawberry, and Vanilla Chai Samples
- Original 310 Lemonade
- 310 Tea Sample
- Meal Plan E-Book
- $10 gift card
It’s clear that this is Gretchen Rossi’s fitness secret that she loves to share with her fans, going through different items in a 310 box in the video and how she uses them all. In particular, she’s a big fan of the new plant-based shake formula for its health benefits.
According to the company’s website and 310 shake reviews, 310 products don’t contain any soy protein, chemical additives, or fillers. They say they use only natural ingredients, which is healthier, and their products also don’t have artificial sugars.
Each shake is also sugar-free, with natural sweeteners and advanced technologies creating the mouthwatering flavors. There are also lots of recipes available on the 310 website, so users can best determine how to take the shake.
The label shows that one scoop of 310 Shake which is 27.7g contains: 15g protein, 1g fat and only 7g of carbohydrates, with 5g of dietary fiber and 0g sugar. There is also 0g Cholesterol and 30 mg Potassium.
The shake also has 20 vitamins and minerals present in the formula:
- Vitamin A: Helps in improving eyesight and maintaining healthy skin
- Riboflavin: Increases metabolism to burn fat
- Vitamin B: Supports the proper functioning of nerve and muscle
- Vitamin E: Protects brain and liver
- Calcium: Improve bone strength and proper nerve functioning
- Magnesium: Keeps kidneys and heart healthy
- Vitamin B12: Improves the production of red blood cells
- Vitamin D: Reduces the risk of heart disease and maintains healthy bones
- Niacin: Helps in controlling cholesterol
- Vitamin B6: Critical for producing protein in the body
- Vitamin C: Builds immune system and fights against frequent illness
- Folate: Helps in proper functioning of brain and in improving mood swings
- Pantothenic Acid: Turns food into energy
- Biotin: Makes your skin and nails healthy
- Phosphorous: helps in strengthening of bones and important for muscle growth
- Iron: Increases blood flow and energy
In summary, Gretchen and other’s sharing about 310 Shake seem to like that it helps to keep them fit, reducing their hunger in between meals and giving them energy. We have come across many 310 Shake Reviews where users state that they love how delicious the shakes are and consider them absolutely essential to their weight loss routines. Many users state that their progress happened fast and even if they fell off their diet, as long as they replaced at least one shake per day, per usual they didn’t regain the weight.
Thanks Gretchen for this weight loss secret which keeps you looking fantastic!